- Johan Luttik’s ‘Mystic Strings’ geremasterd en op Spotify
- Boutade – Ode aan De Génested
- Hoe bak je een zuurdesembrood?
- How to make a remix of R.E.M. – “It happened today”
- How to make a remix of ‘It Happened today’ by R.E.M.
- CaDra in Goa, Holiday impression on our track “Nirvana”
- Crisis, what crisis? Love is Everywhere, you can always dance!
- “Três Palmeiras” in sunny Portugal, a song composed with lots of Caipirinha’s…
- Nirvana, the place to be…
- Falling in Love is not personal at all…
Monthly Archives: January 2011
In 2006 to 2008 we were kind of addicted to chilling in Goa and stayed several times in a little village called Arambol. Its a lovely place in the northern part of Goa were hippies and musicians are hanging … Continue reading
When working on “Love is Everywhere” we wanted to make a song with a positive mood. Some friends recommended to use a stronger beat. As we are generally used to make mellow music, this was quite a challenge to us. … Continue reading
Some time ago we were invited by family members Wim and Marijke to spent a holiday with them in their beautiful house “Três Palmeiras” at the Algarve coast in sunny Portugal.
Last summer after a retreat with Isaac Shapiro in Bavaria in Southern Germany we, still spaced out, drove through the beautiful hilly landscape listening to some mixes of our next release. One song we didn’t had a name for yet… … Continue reading
Falling in Love uhuh, Has nothing to do with you, I have nothing to say, It’s those hormones that play, It’s a chemical state, That makes me feel great, It’s not a personal thing, Just some brainwaves that spin, Love … Continue reading
We’ve just released an EP containing 5 songs called “Love is Everywhere”. It’s the second album by Dutch music duo and studio project CaDra. Their debut “ Blissful Chess” was a concept album about moving from confusion to clarity in … Continue reading