In 2006 to 2008 we were kind of addicted to chilling in Goa and stayed several times in a little village called Arambol.
Its a lovely place in the northern part of Goa were hippies and musicians are hanging out. In spite of the fact that Arambol starts to get more mainstream and touristic, it still kept a lot of his charm. We enjoyed it very much.
The video shows a view on the area of Arambol and a trip to the market in Anjuna. Enjoy!
- Hoe bak je een zuurdesembrood?
- How to make a remix of R.E.M. – “It happened today”
- How to make a remix of ‘It Happened today’ by R.E.M.
- CaDra in Goa, Holiday impression on our track “Nirvana”
- Crisis, what crisis? Love is Everywhere, you can always dance!
- “Três Palmeiras” in sunny Portugal, a song composed with lots of Caipirinha’s…
- Nirvana, the place to be…
- Falling in Love is not personal at all…
- New Music Release “Love is Everywhere” by CaDra
- The importance of silence in music, part 2